POSITION: YOUTH LEADER/WORSHIP LEADER
Candidates for this position must have made a personal commitment to Jesus Christ as their Lord and Savior and must demonstrate the reality of that relationship through their life and testimony.
Full-Time Position and will work directly with Senior Pastor.
This is a dual position and the person hired will be responsible for developing and leading all youth activities. In addition, he/she will also assume the responsibility for all worship and music programs.
- Establish annual goals, objectives, and plans to implement the youth ministry.
- Establish annual goals, objectives, and plans to implement the music/worship ministry.
- Able to read music. Ability to play an instrument is a plus but not required.
- Plan and oversee all youth activities and programs. This will also apply to youth retreats, mission trips, and other special events and responsibility for all youth-related classes (6th - 12th grade).
- Plan and oversee all music/worship scheduled during morning services, special events and midweek events as needed.
- Establish a friendly rapport with and among the youth through a variety of fun, and purposeful activities.
- Develop and promote biblically-based education through Sunday School and other programs.
- Encourage the youth to get involved in ministry and provide them with frequent opportunities to do so.
- Provide spiritual guidance and counseling to the youth as needed. Give ongoing opportunities to hear the gospel message, opportunities for discipleship and to assist them to become spiritually mature Christians.
- Maintain open communication with church staff, parents, youth and members of the congregation.
- Must be willing to become a member of Laughlin Community Church.
- Must be a born again, baptized believer and agree to the Statement of Faith of Laughlin Community Church.
- Must be a good Christian role model. References will be requested later in the selection process.
- Must be willing to undergo a mandatory background investigation and DMV Report.
- Must be 25 years or older.
- Shall perform the duties of his position while submitting to the leadership of the church pastor.
- Willing to make a 2-year commitment with a 6-month probationary period.
If interested in applying for this position, please submit your resume to:
Laughlin Community Church
PO Box 31527
Laughlin, NV 89028